Entries

Facebook Group vs Facebook Fan Page

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

















The question always pop up whether you should setup a Group or Fan page account on FB since it is getting popularity.

Here's a quick overview:
  • Pages are generally better for a long-term relationships with your fans, readers or customers;
  • Groups are generally better for hosting a (quick) active discussion and attracting quick attention.

I have maintained two FB Group accounts and I don't find "Group Page" function suitable for my needs. One of which: AHRC5, I haven't been able to create content which I really want, and basically uploading info (which serves similar info as a blog). I DO need to create a "featured writing" over an "event" tab. Maybe, it's time for me to start looking out for a FB fan page.. should there be sufficient content to create one?

Also read:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis