Entries

Disclaimer

Thursday, January 6, 2011
This is a personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of the people, institutions or organizations that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly.

My thoughts and opinions may change from time to time as I learn more and develop my understanding about things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog only provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them as I please.

My blog includes links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties. These are provided as a means of convenient access to readers to the information/opinion concerned. I am in no way responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through other sites.

Comments and E-Mail Policy:
Comments are welcome. However, note that, inappropriate and insulting comments may be deleted. Likewise for any personal remarks or attacks. The same holds true for off-topic comments. Any comments that contain link spam or marketing messages will be deleted.

I am not responsible for the content in comments other than those made by me.

E-mails are welcome and you may write to me at: stevenelwong[AT]gmail[DOT]com

Please note that I may not be able to reply to all comments and email.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis